Tranquility Reader is an extension that improves the readability of web articles.
Tranquility removes unnecessary elements in a webpage, and provides a simple and tranquil reading experience.
To use tranquility you can:
- Click on the navigation-bar icon and select Run
- Compatible with NoScript
- Save content offline for reading later. The tranquility view
is saved locally on your computer
- Ability to export/import the offline content.
- Ability to customize default font, font-size, font color, background color,
and width of the reading area
- Add/edit notes/annotations to portions of the offline content; collate annotations
with context for a summary of all your notes and annotations.
- Unobtrusive Menu at the bottom of the screen (displayed on clicking on the (+) symbol on the bottom right corner of the screen) provides additional features
- Additional links are now available through a "More Links" button in the Menu at the bottom of the screen
- Left clicking on a link in the Tranquility view will also open the link URL
in the Tranquility view in the current tab
License & Copyright:
Tranquility is provided under GPLv3 license.
Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Arun Kunchithapatham
Please send any feedback, bug reports, enhancement requests to"arunk" at "ushnisha" dot "com"